How to get subsidy

03:00, 17 June 2015

From may 1, 2015 for this you need only two documents – Declaration of income and expenditure and a statement of the purpose of the grant. Most mistakes people make in the second section of the "Declaration". There you must specify the data on the income of persons living in the dwelling. In column (income type the correct spelling of pension, salary, stipend, unemployment benefits.

If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter