Tuesday,
19 September 2017
Our Community

UN: 5,187 people killed since beginning of Donbas conflict

A total of 5,187 people have been killed, and another 11,515 injured since the beginning of military clashes in the Donbas conflict zone in April, spokesperson of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Rupert Colville said at a press conference in Geneva on Tuesday, according to Russian news agency TASS.

Photo by Roman Bochkala
Photo by Roman Bochkala

"Children of the Donbas do not have enough food or adequate sanitation," the representative of the UN Children's Fund in Ukraine Giovanna Barberis said.

As the UN reported earlier, as of November 25, a total of 4,356 people had been killed since the beginning of the conflict in Ukraine, including the passengers of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, which was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17 last year.

If you notice a spelling error, please highlight it with your mouse and press Ctrl+Enter
Read also
loading...

Do you like the new site?
Leave your opinion