COVID-19 in Ukraine
Total (+ over 24h)
Ukraine's Health Ministry data as of 11.08.2020.
News of Ukraine and the world
- Huge Belarusian flag launched over Kyiv in solidarity with protests (Video) 15:55 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Kyiv mayor reports 123 new COVID-19 cases in past day 12:20 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Ukraine's MFA: Iran will have to pay compensation for downed passenger jet 11:55 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Ukraine reports over 1,150 new COVID-19 cases on Aug 11 11:40 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
Photo reports by UNIAN
- Week's balance: Cabinet approves updated macro forecast, hryvnia stabilizes, while electricity tariffs rise The government has approved the three-year macroeconomic forecast, the National Bank has worsened its economic outlook for 2020, the hryvnia has stabilized, while electricity tariffs have gone up – these are the main economic developments of the outgoing week.
- Lawyer Nikolai Polozov: Discontent with government in Russia is growing, but people will put up with it because they are afraid that things could get even worse
- Who will benefit from legalization of gambling business in Ukraine Gambling has once again been legalized in Ukraine after the Verkhovna Rada passed the relevant bill. Al those casinos and slot machines had always been there though, albeit in the shadows or online. So what changes will be coming?
- Ukraine and Belarus to deepen agricultural cooperation 15:20 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- British low-cost airline licensed to fly to Ukraine 14:40 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Zelensky makes gambling legal in Ukraine 13:40 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Exports of Ukrainian wheat may decrease in MY 2020-2021 13:20 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Nana Chornaya Cabinet promises. GDP, forex rate, and wages outlook for next three years
- Anna Bredihyna Week's balance: Cabinet approves updated macro forecast, hryvnia stabilizes, while electricity tariffs rise
- Anna Chaika Who will benefit from legalization of gambling business in Ukraine
- Anna Nagornaya Week's balance: NBU governor resigns, Eurobond issue fails, while another UAH 35 bln gets sent for road repairs
- Ihor Orel Week's balance: natural disaster aftermath, end of cheap gas era, and timid hope for restoration of industrial output
- Oleksandr Kynytsky Week's balance: Cabinet extends quarantine until July 31, Parliament snubs government program, while international air traffic resumes
- Tikhanovskaya's campaign HQ offers Lukashenko to discuss "peaceful transfer of power to the people"Her team have declared solidarity with protesters peacefully fighting for their rights.
Ex-Ambassador Bezsmertnyi doesn't rule out Russia military's involvement in Belarus11:15, 11 August 2020
Lebanon government resigns in wake of Beirut blast23:45, 10 August 2020
- Russia occupying authorities in Donbas boost conscription efforts – Ukraine intel 14:57 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Donbas truce: Ukraine reports one enemy provocation on Aug 10 10:10 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Kravchuk elaborates on issues not to be discussed at Minsk talks 11:15 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Sheremet case: Appeals court rules to ease pre-trial restrictions for suspect Kuzmenko 17:50 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Captain of foreign ship dies of COVID-19 in Ukraine 16:40 Tuesday, 11 August 2020
- Ukraine reports 14 new COVID-19 cases in armed forces as of Aug 11 13:55 Tuesday, 11 August 2020