Top news of the day
- Poroshenko signs law allowing toll road construction in Ukraine 16:20 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Rada resolution: "Putin's election" in occupied Crimea illegitimate 16:00 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Man carrying explosives detained on Kyiv subway (Photo) 14:20 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- PGO: Savchenko appealed to Ukrainian military to "prepare terrorist acts" 10:00 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Ukraine's Permanent Envoy to CoE Dmytro Kuleba: "Surprisingly, some EU member states still believe dialogue is needed with Russia" Permanent Representative of Ukraine to the Council of Europe, Dmytro Kuleba, sat down with UNIAN to talk about the diplomatic war with Russia, unofficial talks in this regard on international platforms, effectiveness of foreign policy built on emotional bonds between nations, expected attempts by Russia to meddle in the election campaign in Ukraine, and the need for Ukraine to not use Venice Commission as an arbitrator so much.
- Yevgeny Magda Ukrainian interest. Klimkin's landmarks, Mogherini's support, and new State Secretary in Washington The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, in an interview with the BBC Ukrainian Service, outlined goals and priorities of Ukrainian diplomacy. Illegal elections in the occupied Crimea are a litmus test of Kyiv-Moscow relations. Federica Mogherini visited Kyiv. Donald Trump replaced his top diplomat. Robert Fico gave a kind of a lesson to Ukrainian politicians.
- Week's balance: Mogherini promises another billion, Smolii takes lead of NBU , hryvnia sees new coins EU High Representative Federica Mogherini paid a visit to Kyiv, President Petro Poroshenko met with Ukraine's businesses, Parliament finally appointed a new head of the National Bank, who announced the issue of coins instead of small hryvnia bills - these are the key economic news of the outgoing week.
- Yevgeny Magda Week's milestones. Terrorist threat, Kobzar and bloggers, and Magnificent Seven in Forbes list Volodymyr Ruban has turned from a negotiator beloved by some media outlets into a major terrorist threat. Petro Poroshenko promised a decade of the rise of Ukrainian language and chatted with a group of loyal bloggers. Mikheil Saakashvili is trying to sit on two chairs, engaging in politics in two different countries. Seven Ukrainian nationals are part of the Forbes billionaire list.
- Ukraine, Qatar sign deal to avoid double taxation 21:38 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Ukraine notifies WTO of draft amendments to RoHS-like Regulation - media 19:58 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- EBRD, EU provide EUR 1.15 bln to support SMEs in Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine 17:54 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Ukraine imports $81 mln worth of nuclear fuel in Jan 16:40 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Week's balance: Mogherini promises another billion, Smolii takes lead of NBU , hryvnia sees new coins
- Week's balance: 4G licenses worth UAH 5.4 billion, Gazprom's Stockholm syndrome, and hryvnia ascent
- Week's balance: Stockholm victory for Naftogaz, Gazprom's new gas war, and major aid from EU
- Week's balance: American locomotives to get on Ukrainian tracks, IMF demanding anti-corruption court, inspections of Ukrainian businesses returning
- Maksym Shevchenko Ukraine and IMF: Critical point
- Week's balance: IMF mission's visit, government report, Ryanair's second coming
- Dutch court may be allowed to prosecute those involved in MH17 crash by video linkThe case will be heard by the District Court of The Hague.
FT: Facebook's Zuckerberg responds to Cambridge Analytica scandal15:00, 22 March 2018
Ex-CIA chief: Russians may have something incriminating on Trump12:20, 22 March 2018
- Ukraine's air defense forces on alert because of Russian provocations at Crimea border 18:51 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Ukraine says ceasefire fully observed in Donbas in last day 09:20 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- OSCE reports over 140 explosions in Donbas within 24 hours 22:54 Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- Mandate of OSCE SMM to Ukraine extended until March 31, 2019 15:40 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Top anti-graft prosecutor confirms his office bugged 13:40 Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Vasyl Lomachenko: Ukrainian fighter aims to be a three-weight champion – media 21:56 Wednesday, 21 March 2018