COVID-19 in Ukraine
Total (+ over 24h)
Ukraine's Health Ministry data as of 10.08.2020.
News of Ukraine and the world
- Belarus gov't troops reportedly firing rubber bullets at Minsk protesters (Video) 22:25 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Iran not willing to pay compensation over downed Ukrainian passenger jet 20:05 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Belarus Interior Ministry reports 50 protesters, 39 law enforcers injured in recent clashes 12:40 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Kyiv mayor reports 66 new COVID-19 cases in past day 12:20 Monday, 10 August 2020
Photo reports by UNIAN
- Week's balance: Cabinet approves updated macro forecast, hryvnia stabilizes, while electricity tariffs rise The government has approved the three-year macroeconomic forecast, the National Bank has worsened its economic outlook for 2020, the hryvnia has stabilized, while electricity tariffs have gone up – these are the main economic developments of the outgoing week.
- Lawyer Nikolai Polozov: Discontent with government in Russia is growing, but people will put up with it because they are afraid that things could get even worse
- Who will benefit from legalization of gambling business in Ukraine Gambling has once again been legalized in Ukraine after the Verkhovna Rada passed the relevant bill. Al those casinos and slot machines had always been there though, albeit in the shadows or online. So what changes will be coming?
- Economy ministry worsens forecast for this year's GDP fall 23:10 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Ukraine ups gas imports by 21% in Jan –July – operator 19:20 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Inflation in July remains at 2.4% 18:35 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Prices of buckwheat may go up in Ukraine this year – expert 16:52 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Nana Chornaya Cabinet promises. GDP, forex rate, and wages outlook for next three years
- Anna Bredihyna Week's balance: Cabinet approves updated macro forecast, hryvnia stabilizes, while electricity tariffs rise
- Anna Chaika Who will benefit from legalization of gambling business in Ukraine
- Anna Nagornaya Week's balance: NBU governor resigns, Eurobond issue fails, while another UAH 35 bln gets sent for road repairs
- Ihor Orel Week's balance: natural disaster aftermath, end of cheap gas era, and timid hope for restoration of industrial output
- Oleksandr Kynytsky Week's balance: Cabinet extends quarantine until July 31, Parliament snubs government program, while international air traffic resumes
- Belarus gov't troops reportedly firing rubber bullets at Minsk protesters (Video)Protesters are disoriented, but so are police as activists disperse across city, making it harder for law enforcement to crack down on smaller groups.
Lebanon government resigns in wake of Beirut blast23:45, 10 August 2020
Reuters: Opposition in Belarus says Lukashenko's re-election win is illegitimate13:45, 10 August 2020
- Kravchuk elaborates on issues not to be discussed at Minsk talks 11:15 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Donbas truce: Ukraine reports four enemy provocations on Aug 9 10:20 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Kravchuk announces four possible options to achieve full ceasefire in Donbas 21:15 Saturday, 08 August 2020
- Travel amid COVID-19 restrictions: Ukraine updates list of red, green zone countries 20:50 Monday, 10 August 2020
- Ukraine's MFA: Cabinet doesn't give permission for pilgrimage of thousands of Hasidim to Uman 15:25 Monday, 10 August 2020
- SBU busts "DPR" attempt to recruit Lviv female resident 14:15 Monday, 10 August 2020