Top news of the day
- OSCE participating States condemn Russia for Crimea occupation – Chubarov 19:18 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Gerashchenko: UN General Assembly session's agenda includes Crimea, Donbas issue 18:22 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Hungarian top diplomat opposes automatic extension of EU anti-Russian sanctions – Russian media 16:09 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Gavin Williamson commits extra British troops in Ukraine to stop Russia 'reversing Cold War outcome' – media 15:44 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Elizaveta Doronzeva Week's balance: Groysman's budget, Yanukovych's debt, Arab "Mriya," and hunt for Omelyan Volodymyr Groysman's Cabinet approved the draft budget for 2019, the year to become one of the most difficult ones for the national economy, while negotiations with the IMF are underway on the price of gas for the population; the court in London forwarded the case of "Yanukovych debt" for full-fledged consideration; experts argue about the benefits of IKEA entering the country's market and the purchase by the Saudi company of a Ukrainian agricultural holding Mriya. In the meantime, the public eye was focused on the NABU detectives' hunt for infrastructure minister Volodymyr Omelyan - these are the main economic news of the outgoing week.
- Nana Chornaya Deputy Minister Hrymchak: Projectile hit at Crimean Titan "most probable" version given composition of emissions Deputy Minister for the temporarily occupied territories, Yuriy Hrymchak, sat down with UNIAN to speak about what happened in northern Crimea's Armyansk at "Crimean Titan" plant, as well as about other more potentially dangerous enterprises located in the occupied peninsula and parts of Donbas.
- Oleksandr Kynytsky Week's balance: IMF mission arrives in Kyiv, Rada restarts its work, and Fiscal Service sees top reshuffle After a long summer vacation, legislators returned to work and adopted a number of important laws; representatives of the IMF, the country's key creditor, flew to Kyiv to negotiate a new bailout tranche; while the State Fiscal Service saw its chief being replaced – these are the main economic news of the outgoing week.
- Margarita Anrdreeva Autumn of chances and populism Exactly one year ago, Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada Andriy Parubiy called the fall session of the parliament "autumn of reform." The current session, according to him, is the "autumn of chances." But it is unlikely that people's deputies will be able to resist populism on the eve of two election campaigns. UNIAN learned which bills would become a litmus test this political season.
- 30,000 Ukrainian households benefit from EBRD's energy efficiency programme 20:35 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- NBU sets official forex rate at UAH 28.06 to dollar for Sept 24 10:06 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Ukraine reduces sunflower oil production in eight months 23:55 Friday, 21 September 2018
- Ukraine sees decline in industrial production first time since year's start 21:58 Friday, 21 September 2018
- Elizaveta Doronzeva Week's balance: Groysman's budget, Yanukovych's debt, Arab "Mriya," and hunt for Omelyan
- Nana Chornaya Deputy Minister Hrymchak: Projectile hit at Crimean Titan "most probable" version given composition of emissions Interview
- Oleksandr Kynytsky Week's balance: IMF mission arrives in Kyiv, Rada restarts its work, and Fiscal Service sees top reshuffle
- Lyudmila Rosik Week's balance: hryvnia continues its fall, while PM Groysman awaits IMF mission
- Week's balance: New debt strategy, growth of industrial output, and turbulence in forex market
- Dmytro Shvartz Ukraine's air shield: Taking off to 21st century
- NYT: Rod Rosenstein suggested secretly recording Trump and discussed 25th amendmentNone of Mr. Rosenstein's proposals apparently came to fruition.
Boshirov, Petrov, other GRU officers' passport numbers almost coincide – The Insider22:50, 20 September 2018
The Guardian: Britain lets Putin move his dark money with impunity. That has to stop21:50, 20 September 2018
- JFO: Russia-led forces attack Ukraine troops seven times Sept 22 22:01 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Donbas update: Ukraine reports 3 WIA's amid 18 attacks in past day 11:17 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Ukraine's army retakes another village in Russian-occupied Luhansk region (Video) 02:25 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Residents of Zakarpattia region with Hungarian citizenship included in Ukraine's Myrotvorets database 12:31 Saturday, 22 September 2018
- Forbes: Ukrainian immigrants give the Polish government an out on refugees 14:05 Friday, 21 September 2018
- Ukraine to issue 10 millionth biometric passport on Sept 21 12:43 Thursday, 20 September 2018