Top news of the day
- Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach 21:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Eight foreign ministers write joint column on Crimea 14:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Canada to allocate $4.65 mln to support training of Ukrainian troops 13:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Russia at OSCE accuses Ukraine of "clear interference" 10:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Yevgeny Magda Ukrainian interest. Klimkin's landmarks, Mogherini's support, and new State Secretary in Washington The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, in an interview with the BBC Ukrainian Service, outlined goals and priorities of Ukrainian diplomacy. Illegal elections in the occupied Crimea are a litmus test of Kyiv-Moscow relations. Federica Mogherini visited Kyiv. Donald Trump replaced his top diplomat. Robert Fico gave a kind of a lesson to Ukrainian politicians.
- Week's balance: Mogherini promises another billion, Smolii takes lead of NBU , hryvnia sees new coins EU High Representative Federica Mogherini paid a visit to Kyiv, President Petro Poroshenko met with Ukraine's businesses, Parliament finally appointed a new head of the National Bank, who announced the issue of coins instead of small hryvnia bills - these are the key economic news of the outgoing week.
- Yevgeny Magda Week's milestones. Terrorist threat, Kobzar and bloggers, and Magnificent Seven in Forbes list Volodymyr Ruban has turned from a negotiator beloved by some media outlets into a major terrorist threat. Petro Poroshenko promised a decade of the rise of Ukrainian language and chatted with a group of loyal bloggers. Mikheil Saakashvili is trying to sit on two chairs, engaging in politics in two different countries. Seven Ukrainian nationals are part of the Forbes billionaire list.
- Roman Tsymbaliuk Russian opposition's Leonid Gozman: The Russian regime today is similar to that of Mussolini. We must make sure that, after Putin is replaced by someone else, this will not be Hitler Exactly four years after Crimea's illegal annexation, Russia is holding yet another so-called presidential election. Artists diligently play their roles in a play called "election race", while the final is evident to all - the tsar retains his seat in the Kremlin for at least another six years. UNIAN spoke with a Russian opposition politician Leonid Gozman to hear his views on how this will all go down what is likely to follow.
- New airport may be built in Dnipro 22:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Week's balance: Mogherini promises another billion, Smolii takes lead of NBU , hryvnia sees new coins 16:28 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Ukraine inflation to slow down in coming months – central bank 23:10 Friday, 16 March 2018
- Nord Stream-2 to put Europe into full dependence on Kremlin-operated gas supplier - Yatsenyuk 20:30 Friday, 16 March 2018
- Week's balance: Mogherini promises another billion, Smolii takes lead of NBU , hryvnia sees new coins
- Week's balance: 4G licenses worth UAH 5.4 billion, Gazprom's Stockholm syndrome, and hryvnia ascent
- Week's balance: Stockholm victory for Naftogaz, Gazprom's new gas war, and major aid from EU
- Week's balance: American locomotives to get on Ukrainian tracks, IMF demanding anti-corruption court, inspections of Ukrainian businesses returning
- Maksym Shevchenko Ukraine and IMF: Critical point
- Week's balance: IMF mission's visit, government report, Ryanair's second coming
- Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breachWhistleblower describes how firm linked to former Trump adviser Steve Bannon compiled user data to target American voters.
Russia spy poisoning: 23 UK diplomats expelled from Moscow15:40, 17 March 2018
Putin critic Glushkov murdered, London police say11:40, 17 March 2018
- Donbas daily report: militants open fire at defenders of Troyitske 10:20 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Donbas militants fire at OSCE observers' UAV 23:50 Friday, 16 March 2018
- Poroshenko: ATO over, Joint Forces Operation starting 22:30 Friday, 16 March 2018
- "Mental health issue": PM Groysman on Savchenko's alleged terrorist plot in parliament 18:40 Saturday, 17 March 2018
- Belarus to popularize Ukrainian language through schools 16:16 Friday, 16 March 2018
- Savchenko lands up on Ukraine's Myrotvorets database 12:50 Friday, 16 March 2018