New quarantine restrictions being enforced in Ukraine (List)
The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine has approved new measures to strengthen quarantine in Ukraine, which was introduced over the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus.
Infrastructure Minister Vladyslav Kriklii via Telegram specified the list of restrictions.
The ban has been imposed on:
• staying in public places without wearing personal protective means, in particular a respirator or face mask, including home-made ones;
• movement by a group of people of more than two people, except for cases of official necessity and accompanying persons under the age of 14 by parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees, foster parents, and other persons in accordance with the law or adult relatives of the child;
• staying in public places of persons under the age of 14 unaccompanied by parents, adoptive parents, guardians, trustees, foster parents, and other persons in accordance with the law or adult relatives of the child;
• visiting parks, squares, recreation areas, forest parks, and coastal zones, except for pet-walking by one person and in matters related to service ;
• visiting sports sites and playgrounds;
• holding public events (exceptions are established);
• walking the streets without IDs confirming citizenship or special status; and
• leaving the observation (isolation) site without permission.
Speaking about the possibility of easing quarantine measures, PM Shmyhal said this could be discussed if downward dynamics were observed in late April.