Launch of the first ever mass campaign on HIV/AIDS prevention among students
Launch of the first ever mass campaign on HIV/AIDS prevention among student youth of Kyiv, Odesa and Dnipropetrovsk
On Wednesday, 16th of April, 2008, at 10:30 in UNIAN information agency (4 Khreschatyk str.) a press-conference will be held dedicated to the launch of first ever mass campaign on HIV prevention in student youth of Kyiv, Odesa and Dnipropetrovsk. The project is implemented by the International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine, HIV-servicing non-profit organisations in partnership with universities and medical institutions under the support of Levi Strauss Foundation.
The important issues of HIV/AIDS epidemic in Ukrainian youth, prevention programmes, and business social responsibilities will be discussed by:- Olexander HREBELNYK – First Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine,
- Mykola PRODANCHUK – First Deputy Minister of Health of Ukraine,
- Mike JOUBERT, Vice President, Levi Strauss Europe, Middle East and Africa, Trustee of the Levi Strauss Foundation,
- Andriy KLEPIKOV – Executive Director of the International HIV/AIDS Alliance in Ukraine,
- Serhiy KVIT – President of the National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy,
- Iryna DATSENKO – representative of Kyiv students.
Accreditation: (044) 490 54 85 (ext. 163), cell: 8 097 188 66 77, Iryna Nerubayeva.
We invite media to visit the campaign at the National pedagogical university after the press-conference on April 16th, from 12:00 till 13:00, humanities building, at the address: 8/14Turgenivska street, 1st floor, medical cabinet, and 14th floor, room 14-3.