Ukrainian Banking Forum opened in Kyiv
It is the biggest international gathering of this kind
Adam Smith Conferences’ Ukrainian Banking Forum will take place in Kyiv on November 6-7, according to the Ukrainian Mission to European Communities.
The conference became the biggest international gathering of its kind last year when it hosted 350 bankers from more than 25 countries.
This year, speakers from more than 50 leading banks and financial institutions from Ukraine and abroad will offer their views on future markets and strategies, including: Ukrsotsbank, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Bank of Georgia, BNP Paribas, National Bank of Ukraine, Delta Bank, Credit Suisse, National Bank of Greece, Erste Bank, Oschadbank, Alfa Bank, SEB BANK, City Mortgage Bank, BROKBUSINESSBANK, International Mortgage Bank, OTP Bank, UkrSibbank, State Mortgage Institution, IFC Ukraine, International Bureau of Credit Histories, EBRD, Argo Capital Management, Alfa Bank (Russia), GNAU, Rodovid Bank, Gosfinuslug, among many others.
Forum highlights in 2007 include:
- New Ukrainian Banks Growth Strategies Identifying the right strategy can be tricky in the dynamic and highly competitive market. Learn from the leading financiers and analysts on how to diversify revenue streams and improve profitability, how to identify the competitive advantages and the opportunities to grow organically.
- On stage Interview Strategies for building market share and capitalisation Spotlight for potential IPOs: who will be the first to go through IPO in Ukrainian banking sector? What is the experience of CIS counterparts? Get the best practices at Ukrainian Banking Forum.
Where do M&A opportunities still exist? How long will the boom last? Where will we see next deals? How attractive are Ukrainian assets? Are they overprized? What is important to know about post-M&A integration process? What are the risks associated and how can they be mitigated?
- Hot topic Raising Capital & Arranging Debt Finance Get in depth analysis of the current dynamics and an outlook from leading banks and investment funds.
- Hot topic Securitisation in the Ukrainian Banking Sectors: Learn from the pioneers about typical structures that have been recently applied in the CIS and Ukraine. What are the benefits of securitisation, what should be taken into account?
- A full day dedicated to Ukrainian retail banking, November 8, 2007, including an overview of market trends in the Ukrainian retail banking sector; consumer credit market and analysis of key growth segments.