The Joint Forces Operation HQ reports one military killed in action and another one wounded in enemy attacks.
Positions of Ukrainian troops outside Vodiane, Avdiyivka, Pisky, Lebedynske, Maryinka, Pishchevyk, Chermalyk, Talakivka, Novomykhailivka, and Taramchuk have all come under fire.
Also, enemy attacks were recorded near Luhanske, Zaitseve, Zolote, Novozvanivka, and Katerynivka.
Earlier, the JFO HQ wrote that the attacks had been reported for the second day in a row at the disengagement site in Zolote, where the pullback of forces was supposed to start. The President’s Office said that the disengagement in Zolote had been postponed.
On October 1, the sides to the Minsk talks agreed to withdraw forces near Petrivske and Zolote. On the same day, the Ukrainian side agreed to the so-called "Steinmeier formula" of Donbas settlement.
Once disengagement has been completed, the date should be agreed upon for the summit of the Norman Four leaders, the Kremlin said.
Ukraine's Defense Ministry reported that the Armed Forces of Ukraine were technically ready to pull back troops in Petrivske and Zolote.
The OSCE said that the disengagement should begin on October 7, but this did not happen as a few days earlier Russian backed forces opened fire in the disengagement area near said settlements.
Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said that in order to start the pullback process, sustainable ceasefire must be maintained for at least seven days.