The Ukrainian Joint Forces Operation (JFO) Headquarters has updated on the losses sustained by Russia-led forces in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, last week.
"According to confirmed intelligence data, Russian-occupying forces' losses last week included: 13 killed troops and another 22 were wounded and injured," the press center of the JFO HQ said on Facebook on Sunday evening.
In addition, the enemy's losses included three pieces of military equipment, namely a 120mm mortar (destroyed) and two Ural trucks, it said.
The Joint Forces continue carrying out combat missions to protect Ukrainians in the country's east, the JFO HQ said.
The JFO Command emphasizes that in the event of a threat to the life and health of the Ukrainian military, the Armed Forces of Ukraine always give an adequate response by opening fire on the enemy.
As UNIAN reported earlier, Russia-led forces violated the ceasefire in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, three times on March 22. No Ukrainian army casualties were reported.