SBU rejects militants' claims of preparing provocations against OSCE observers
The SBU Security Service of Ukraine refutes statements by representatives of the so-called "LPR"/"DPR" terrorist organizations on the preparation of action against OSCE observers on the administrative border with Crimea by the Ukrainian special services.
The SBU's press center said the department was not engaged in provocations.
Read alsoUkraine reports 23 enemy attacks, 1 WIA in last day"According to operational information, a camera crew of the Russian propaganda channel Life is in full readiness near the town of Krasnoperekopsk. Thus, it is possible that such false statements by the militants are preparations for another provocation against the representatives of the international organization," the report says.
As UNIAN reported earlier, on June 20, the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine reported its mission at an observation post at the railway station in the town of Yasynuvata controlled by the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic ("DPR") had been attacked by an armed man.
On June 23, the United States accused Russia-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine of a campaign of "violence and harassment" against international monitors aimed at preventing them from reporting truce violations.