Donbas sees truce after three attacks on Ukraine with 120mm mortars, grenade launchers on Feb 4

21:27, 04 February 2018
War
946 0
Photo from UNIAN

Read alsoUkraine reports 2 WIA's amid four enemy attacks on Feb 3"The latest attack ended at about 10:00 in the morning. Since then, a ceasefire has been observed along the entire contact line," the press service of the Ukrainian Anti-Terrorist Operation (ATO) Headquarters said on Facebook in an update covering the period between 00:00 and 18:00 on February 4.

In total, there have been three attacks on Ukraine over the period under review. One Ukrainian soldier was wounded in action; another one sustained a combat-related injury.

"The enemy has flagrantly violated the Minsk agreements not far from Kamianka in the Donetsk sector, having opened fire from 120mm mortars near the village. About 10 shells have been lobbed in," it said.

"Militants used grenade launchers to shell our strongholds near the village of Vodiane in the Mariupol sector," it said.

In addition, the occupation forces used small arms to fire at Ukrainian troops near the village of Zaitseve in the Luhansk sector.

If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter