Russian-controlled forces in Donbas four times violated the latest ceasefire agreement.
That's according to a morning update by the Joint Forces Operation Headquarters.
The enemy engaged Ukrainian positions near Maryinka, using a hand-held anti-tank grenade launcher, and near Maiorsk and Zaitseve – firing small arms.
Also, Ukraine Army's defense positions came under fire near Lomakine where the enemy employed an automatic easel grenade launcher.
"Since day-start on October 12, the enemy has fired several non-aiming shots, using a MANPAD and an under-barrel grenade launcher in the Avdiivka area. Enemy shots posed no threat to the lives and health of our soldiers, so they did not return fire," the message says.
No combat losses or injuries have been reported.
Donbas war: Other reports
- Violations of truce by enemy provoke wildfires in Donbas – Ukraine officials (Video)
- Ukrainian army's top brass does not rule Donbas fighting may resume
- Impossible to stop war without engaging with Putin, Zelensky claims
- Russia continues covert arms, hardware supplies to occupied Donbas – JFO HQ
- Following UNCHR report, prosecutors launch probe into torture in occupied Donbas
- Donbas war update: Ukraine reports one ceasefire violation on Oct 10