Three Ukrainian soldiers have been wounded in a blast of an improvised explosive device near the village of Orikhove in Donbas, eastern Ukraine.
This was reported by the press center of the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) Headquarters on Facebook on Sunday morning.
The injured have been rushed to hospital, it said.
In the past 24 hours, three violations of the ceasefire by Russia-controlled formations were recorded in the JFO zone as of September 27.
There were no combat losses and injuries amid enemy attacks on the Ukrainian military.
What is more, the JFO HQ said, servicemen and rescuers of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine had extinguished a fire on a five-hectare site not far from the village of Mayorsk.
Since Sunday midnight, Russia-led forces have already violated the ceasefire one time; no Ukrainian army casualties have been reported since then.
More related news reports:
- Zelensky says ending war in Donbas his top priority
- Ukrainian soldier injured in IED blast in Donbas
- Ukrainian military neutralize enemy UAV in Donbas
- OSCE monitors report active traffic in border areas in Donbas outside Ukraine government's control
- Issue of peacekeepers in Donbas still on the agenda – Reznikov
- Donbas truce holding for almost two months – Zelensky