Kyiv authorities have posted the new set of rules for catering establishments amid the ongoing easing of coronavirus-related quarantine.
In particular, restaurants and cafes are now allowed to seat clients indoors subject to the following rules and recommendations:
• Visitors may enter the establishment only accompanied by staff;
• People with fever or signs of SARS will not be allowed into the premises;
• All employees must wear face masks and gloves;
• Clients must wear face masks when they enter the facility or move around the premises;
• All facilities make sanitizer, liquid soap, and paper towels available to clients and wet-clean the kitchen and summer terraces; and
• Used masks and gloves must be stored separately.
As UNIAN reported earlier, Kyiv authorities allowed resuming the work of catering facilities, swimming pools, cinemas and theaters.