Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman has introduced the top ten members of his Ukrainian Strategy Party.
The announcement was made during the party's first congress, according to an UNIAN correspondent.
Other members are:
- Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Lilia Hrynevych;
- First Deputy Minister of Information Policy Emine Dzhaparova;
- Cabinet Minister Oleksandr Saienko;
- Minister of Culture Yevhen Nyshchuk;
- Minister of Justice Pavlo Petrenko;
- MP Andriy Teteruk;
- Secretary of Vinnytsia City Council Pavlo Yablonskiy;
- MP Viktor Yelenskiy;
- ex-deputy head of the Presidential Administration under Petro Poroshenko Serhiy Marchenko.