JFO's press center can't yet confirm attack on Ukrainian positions from Russia

16:25, 19 November 2019
War
668 0
Photo from the Joint Forces Operation

Read alsoUkrainian brigade commander wounded in Donbas dies in hospital a week later

"We indeed had a wounded soldier near the village of Stanytsia Luhanska on November 17. He was put on the wounded-in-action list. We're checking which ammunition caused the injury and under what circumstances. It is still unknown what exactly happened there. Therefore, it is just impossible to give more detailed information. So far, we can't confirm the information about the attack of the AFU's positions from the territory of the Russian Federation. Now we can only say that there is a wounded soldier. The checks will last no more than 30 days," the JFO's press center told the Gordon news outlet.

As UNIAN reported earlier, journalist Yuriy Butusov said on November 18 that Ukrainian positions near the village of Syze near the Russia-occupied city of Luhansk had been attacked by an unmanned aerial vehicle presumably launched from the Russian territory.

If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter