Ukraine has reported no ceasefire violations in the Joint Forces Operation zone (JFO) in eastern Ukraine's Donbas on Tuesday, August 18.
There have been no casualties, the JFO Command said in a morning update on Facebook on Wednesday, August 19.
The Ukrainian military continue adhering to the ceasefire, while remaining ready to respond to any enemy attack, the report said.
Read alsoRussia continues to supply weapons, military hardware to occupied Donbas – intelligenceSince Wednesday midnight, the parties have so far also been observing full and comprehensive ceasefire.
Latest Donbas truce
Since midnight on July 27, a full and comprehensive ceasefire has been in force along the contact line in the zone of the Joint Forces Operation in Donbas.
Since the start of the latest truce, there have been no combat losses or injuries among the Ukrainian military, according to official reports.