KYIV, 23 October 2020 – Observers from the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) will hold an online press conference to present their preliminary conclusions following the local elections in Ukraine.
- An online press conference of the international observer team sent by ODIHR for the local elections in Ukraine
- The press conference can be followed on livestream, at www.facebook.com/osce.odihr
- Journalists wishing to ask questions will be able to do so via Zoom (see details below)
- Ingibjörg Sólrún Gísladóttir, Head of the ODIHR limited election observation mission
- 15:00, Monday, 26 October 2020