Kyiv authorities have released an updated map of underground shelters to be used in emergency situations.
The press service of the Kyiv City State Administration says a special fund of civil defense protective structures has been created to shelter the population from man-made, natural, and military emergencies.
They include civil defense storage facilities, subway, basements in apartment blocks, underground parking lots, and other underground structures that could be employed for the relevant needs temporarily.
It is noted that the heads of organizations and owners of structures marked on the map are required to provide free access to shelters if necessary.
Russian military build-up along Ukraine borders
- Ukraine ready for Russian invasion – President Zelensky
- Zelensky on Russia's military build-up: 'They want the West to be frightened'
- Russia's new offensive may spill into World War 3 – Ukraine's chief settlement negotiator
- Military intel says Russia to amass 110,000 soldiers at Ukraine border by Apr 20
- Russia could attack from occupied Crimea – Ukraine defense chief
- Huge build-up of Russian military hardware spotted by OSCE monitors in occupied Donbas