Yushchenko ready to presidential campaign – President’s personal doctor

12:55, 07 May 2009
Politics
740 0

95% of dioxin already removed out of Yushchenko’s organism

The state of health of President of Ukraine Victor Yushchenko is good, as of today, and he is physically ready to take an active part in the upcoming presidential campaign.

President’s personal doctor Rostyslav Valikhnovskiy said this to Izvestiya v Ukrayine newspaper (#78 of May 7).

Asked whether his patient is ready to a colossal psychological and physical load in the course of the electoral campaign, R.Valikhnovskiy said: “To put it shortly – he’s absolutely ready”.

According to R.Valikhnovskiy, as of today, doctors managed to remove 95% of dioxin out of Yushchenko’s organism, but the remaining 5% still exceed the permissible level by hundreds of times.

If you see a spelling error on our site, select it and press Ctrl+Enter