Tuesday,
22 August 2017
Our Community

Two new suspects appeared in case on Yushchenko’s poisoning

The Prosecutor General of Ukraine told a news conference today

Two new suspects appeared in the case on poisoning incumbent President of Ukraine Victor Yushchenko during the presidential election campaign of 2004.

According to an UNIAN correspondent, Prosecutor General of Ukraine Oleksander Medvedko said this to a press conference in Kyiv today.

According to his information, one of the suspects is a masseur. However, O.Medvedko did not go into any detail about this person, having just noted that the masseur left Kyiv in September of the last year and presently his whereabouts are unknown. The Ukrainian Security Service was ordered to put this person on a wanted list.

At the same time, asked whether the  Foxtrot Group chiefs were connected with poisoning Yushchenko, as SBU ex-chief Ihor Smeshko told “Fakty” daily, the Prosecutor General said that this situation was also investigated, but the crime [against Victor Yushchenko - UNIAN] has not been revealed as yet.

As UNIAN reported earlier, Victor Yushchenko was poisoned with dioxin during the presidential election campaign in 2004.

If you notice a spelling error, please highlight it with your mouse and press Ctrl+Enter
Read also
loading...

Do you like the new site?
Leave your opinion