91 people taken to hospital after wedding
People from six villages were present at the celebration
91 people, including 19 children aged under 14, were taken to the infection department of the Volodymyretzkiy central regional hospital and to the Kuznetzovskaya city hospital in the Rivenska Oblast with preliminary diagnosis “gastroenterocolitis”.
The Emergency Ministry disclosed to UNIAN that the people were poisoned at a wedding in Malyj Zholudsk village of the Volodymyretzkiy region on July 14 . Nearly 200 people from six villages of the region were present at the wedding. The ill are in a moderately severe and satisfactory condition.