The 2020/2021 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round draw was held in Nyon on Monday, August 31.
FC Dynamo Kyiv have learned about their opponent at this stage of UEFA's top club competition, Dynamo's official website reports.
The White-and-Blues had three potential rivals – AZ Alkmaar, PAOK FC, and SK Rapid Wien.
The Kyiv team will face AZ, according to draw results.
This will be a one-match duel played in Kyiv on September 15 or 16.
The whole qualification round will see one-off ties, with extra time and a penalty shoot-out if required, UEFA reported.
Read alsoDynamo Kyiv win 2020 Ukrainian Super CupWinners advance to the UEFA Champions League play-offs, while losing sides progress to either the UEFA Europa League play-offs or group stage.
Champions League draw: other matches
- Ferencváros (HUN) vs GNK Dinamo (CRO)
- Qarabağ (AZE) vs Molde (NOR)
- Omonia (CYP) vs Crvena zvezda (SRB)
- Midtjylland (DEN) vs Young Boys (SUI)
- Maccabi Tel-Aviv (ISR) vs Dinamo Brest (BLR)
- PAOK (GRE) vs Benfica (POR)
- Gent (BEL) vs Rapid Wien (AUT)