On June 10, Ukraine is entering the next, fourth stage of COVID-19 quarantine relaxation.
The following bans have been lifted as of June 10.
Work shall be resumed of:
• Two checkpoints in Donbas;
• Recreation facilities; and
• Culture and arts facilities (mass events are allowed to be held at their premises).
Reopening of checkpoints in Donbas: rules and requirements
Two entry-exit checkpoints at the contact line have partially started working in the Joint Forces Operation zone: Stanytsia Luhanska (pedestrian) and Maryinka.
Open hours: 11:00 to 14:00.
Conditions for allowing people's crossing of the contact line are as follows:
• Face masks or respirators;
• Social distancing;
• Temperature screening; and
• Consent to self-isolation, using the "Act at Home" government app.
Reopening of recreation facilities
Starting today, recreation facilities are allowed to operate based on compliance with the rules established by the Health Ministry.
At the same time, recreation facilities shall only work in regions that meet the necessary indicators for entering the next stage of quarantine easing.
Criteria for removing restrictions in regions
Further easing of quarantine restrictions in the regions is possible under three basic criteria:
• The total number of new coronavirus cases in the last seven days per 100,000 people (incidence). It must remain below than 12 per 100,000 people;
• COVID-19-related load in hospitals. The indicator should be less than 50%; and
• Average number of PCR tests. It must be more than 12 per 100,000 people over the past seven days.