David Haye`s trainer and manager Adam Booth has claimed he has agreed a 50-50 split in an attempt to make a match with Wladimir Klitschko next year, according to BBC.
Booth had previously rejected talk of an equal split because WBA heavyweight king Haye brought more to the table through UK television revenue.
However, Booth now says all stumbling blocks have been removed for a heavyweight unification bout.
"We`ve sorted out all the old problems and disagreements," said Booth.
Klitschko`s manager Bernd Boente was unavailable for comment, although Booth told the Guardian on Tuesday that Boente had already been offered the terms but was refusing to sign off on a deal.
Booth added: "We are now perfectly positioned to get together and make this fight with Wladimir Klitschko and are ready to sign the deal both Bernd Boente and I discussed.
"Despite the fact we know we bring more UK television money to the table, David and I are happy to split the entire pot 50-50 and grant Wladimir the deal he has wanted since day one.
"We have offered them 50-50 on everything - just as they requested - and now see no reason why this tremendous fight can`t happen. The path is clear."
Haye, 30, added: "We have now ticked every box they have asked us to tick and I just hope Wladimir is as eager to fight as he tells everyone he is.
"We have removed every possible excuse and have shown we are serious about making this fight become a reality. I`ll smoke him out if I have to.
"I only pray Wladimir is as serious as we are, because this fight needs to happen for the good of the sport."
Klitschko, the IBF and WBO champion, had been due to meet Haye in 2009 but the fight was called off after the Londoner suffered a back injury.
Earlier in December it was the 34-year-old Ukrainian`s turn to pull out of a title fight because of injury, against Britain`s Dereck Chisora.
Although Chisora insists he will not step aside and wants the fight he was contracted for, Haye said only Wladimir`s camp have the power to decide if the fight goes ahead.
"Chisora is at their mercy, if they want to fight him they will, if they want me they`ll fight me - it`s up to them," he added.
A showdown between Haye and either Wladimir or his 39-year-old brother Vitali, the WBC champion, has long been discussed.
Haye said Wladimir looks the more realistic prospect, but the Londoner also insisted he will not delay his planned retirement - on his 31st birthday next October - to wait for it to happen.
"I`m going after Wladimir first, he holds the IBF, WBO and IBO titles so it`d be a big scalp to relieve him of those," said Haye.
"I`ll retire in October next year - if [the fight] doesn`t happen next year it won`t happen, I`ll just have to accept that becoming the WBA champion was enough and move on with my life.
"That`ll be 20 years of getting punched in the face, which is a long enough time.
"I set my goals and achieved them so unifying the titles is the cherry on the cake but if it doesn`t happen it wasn`t meant to be and I`ve just got to get on with my life."
Haye admitted the coming year would be "tough" if he does not secure a unification fight, but he is prepared to pursue other options if necessary.
"I`ll have to look out for good challengers. The mandatory challenger is Ruslan Chagaev, who is an awkward southpaw, but I`ve come off the back of training for a southpaw after the Audley Harrison fight," he added.
"It wouldn`t be too hard to put that fight together and I`m sure he`ll jump at the chance of challenging for the world title, but he`ll get the same treatment as everybody else."