New casualties of Russian-led forces reported in Donbas (Photo)
Officer of the 53rd separate mechanized brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Anatoliy Shtefan has reported new casualties of the Russian-led forces in Donbas, eastern Ukraine.
"Vitaliy Berezhnyak aka 'Molla' from the town of Horlivka. According to early reports, [he was] killed in a blast of an unknown explosive device near Horlivka," he wrote on Facebook.
Another terrorist from Horlivka Alexander Knyazev was also killed in a blast of an unknown explosive device.
Berezhnyak was 22, Knyazev was 40; both were killed on December 15.
The Ukrainian officer also said terrorist Alexander Storozhenko, 20, aka "Shizik-Bass" from the city of Donetsk was killed on November 24.
"He had been fighting since he was 16 (2014). Shot dead by a sniper near Yasynuvata's industrial zone," Shtefan said. He had a wife and a three-month-old daughter.