Photo from UNIAN

"For the first time, and it is very important, the OSCE has undertaken to monitor the situation round the clock. This means that we will know absolutely exactly who has broken the [Minsk] agreements and when," he told the portal, commenting on the progress made in Minsk on September 21.

Read also"Ceasefire" in Donbas: 14 attacks on Ukrainian troops in past dayThe disengagement agreements between the parties to the Donbas conflict foresee "the blocking of violations," he said.

"After three months' work and numerous approvals, we have listed absolutely all types of violation, including the ones that are not connected with war," Marchuk said.

"These are, for example, the presence of unauthorized persons in the zone of disengagement and obstacles to OSCE monitors' work when they are denied access to a facility where and when they want to," he explained.

"The parties' responsibilities and instructions that need to be followed in case violations have clearly been stipulated," Marchuk said.

Marchuk said a 13-day schedule had been developed as part of the disengagement agreement. "I think that the disengagement should start this week, for sure," he said.

As UNIAN reported earlier, the Trilateral Contact Group signed a framework resolution in Minsk on September 21 on disengagement of forces and hardware in Donbas.