president.gov.ua

“We are not content when the OSCE inspectors come at 09:00 and leave at 18:00, and we are then shelled all night,” Petro Poroshenko said.

He offered that the OSCE inspectors must be present on the contact line 24/7 to ensure sustainable ceasefire.

"It is Ukraine that has put forward a "school truce" initiative. To announce strict ceasefire on August 25,” the President said, adding that for the third day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine have no casualties and there is hardly any heavy weaponry shelling.

The Head of State is confident that due to the support of the countries-partners and active actions of the Ukrainian government, Ukraine will manage to restore peace in Donbas.

Read alsoOSCE: 66th Russian convoy cross into Ukraine, return through Donetsk border crossing pointAs UNIAN reported earlier, training is underway of the militants in the occupied parts of Donbas, as well as aerial reconnaissance is being conducted, that’s according to the speaker for the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine on ATO issues, Col. Oleksandr Motuzianyk.

Read alsoPoroshenko visits Kramatorsk, holds meeting on ATO situationMotuzianyk also stressed that last week three trains arrived in the occupied Donbas, bringing five main battle tanks and 25 fuel tanks.