On April 6, two Ukrainian military servicemen were killed in the Donbas warzone in the country's east.
That's according to Ukraine's Joint Forces.
One soldier succumbed to wounds sustained in a mortar shelling by Russian occupation forces near the village of Nevelske.
Read alsoDonbas war update: Two KIA's amid seven truce violations on April 5It is noted that the soldier died during the evacuation from the combat field.
Another Ukrainian defender was killed near the settlement of Stepne where he blew up on an unidentified explosive device.
All circumstances of the two incidents are being thoroughly investigated.
Latest escalation in Donbas
- Zelensky: Maintaining full ceasefire key to Minsk, Normandy Four talks
- Russia pulling military hardware toward Ukraine border: Videos show trucks with covered license plates (Video)
- Ukraine not to "bring war" to Donbas – Kravchuk
- Berlin, Paris "closely monitoring" Russian troops' movements along Ukraine border
- Russia deploying air assault division to occupied Crimea – OSINT group
- Russia's "peacekeepers" in Donbas would be "preliminary step" to annexation – media
- Ukraine's delegation to TCG initiates emergency meeting