Only one enemy attack on Ukrainian positions in the Joint Forces Operation (JFO) zone in Donbas, eastern Ukraine, was registered on January 18.
This was reported by the press center of the JFO Headquarters on Facebook in a morning update on January 19.
The target was an area near the village of Bohdanivka, Donetsk region, in the Skhid (East) sector, where Russia-led forces used an 82mm mortar.
"OSCE [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe] representatives have been notified of the ceasefire breach incident through Ukrainian members of the Joint Ceasefire Control and Coordination Center," the update said.
In the Pivnich (North) sector, there were no truce violations.
Since Tuesday midnight, the sides have been observing the ceasefire in Donbas.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine reported the situation was under control.
No Ukrainian Army casualties in the JFO zone were recorded over the period under review.
Other related news reports
- Donbas warzone update: One WIA amid 11 truce violations on Jan 12
- Invaders violate ceasefire in Donbas six times on Jan 13
- Donbas: Ukrainian soldier wounded in enemy shelling Jan 14
- Donbas warzone update: One WIA amid five truce violations on Jan 15
- Day in Donbas: Enemy breaches truce four times Jan 16
- Two enemy attacks on Ukrainian positions in Donbas registered on Jan 17