As for another two suspects – Yuliia Kuzmenko and Yana Duhar – the court extended the current restraint measures as well
23:20, 02 February 2021
The next hearing has been scheduled for February 2, 2021.
19:20, 19 January 2021
Makar assured the information was transferred to Ukraine, Russia and even the Belarusian Foreign Ministry back in 2012.
20:45, 10 January 2021
The man is supposed to arrive in Kyiv with no exact date set so far.
10:40, 05 January 2021
Leaked audio recordings alleging the involvement of the Belarusian top security leadership in the elimination of political opponents, including the assassination in a car blast of journalist Pavel Sheremet, were released on Monday, January 4.
15:40, 04 January 2021
Former officer with the Belarusian spec-ops forces has sent recordings made in 2012 to Brussels for further investigation.
12:45, 04 January 2021
The jury dismissed the lawyer's motion to release his client from custody pending trial.
21:45, 17 December 2020
According to eyewitnesses, the police used tear gas.
21:25, 21 October 2020
The court on October 6, 2020, considered the appeal filed by the defense.
16:50, 07 October 2020
New court hearings are scheduled for October 8.
22:56, 28 September 2020
Police representatives complied with the ruling issued by Kyiv's Shevchenkivsky District Court.
13:10, 27 August 2020
He is being accused of organizing the assassination of an acclaimed journalist in 2016. He has denied all charges.
19:20, 12 August 2020
Kuzmenko has already spent seven months behind bars at a detention center.
17:50, 11 August 2020
It is located not far from the place where he lived and where he was killed.
09:50, 20 July 2020
The court also said Duhar no longer needed to wear an electronic monitoring bracelet.
09:30, 14 July 2020
The judges dismissed the motion filed by the suspect's lawyers.
15:37, 13 July 2020
Avakov said the investigation was underway regarding customers, organizers, and mechanisms for the execution of the assassination.
16:55, 05 June 2020
The rulings were delivered by Kyiv's Pechersky district court.
10:40, 26 May 2020
The updated text says "unidentified persons, driven by personal motives, decided to create an extremely reverberating event aiming at further provoking massive protests" and "attracted "Antonenko, Duhar, and Kuzmenko to this end.
19:50, 21 May 2020